Protecting Our Clients Like They Are Family
- Criminal Defense
- Healthcare Law
Attorney Khalid Kahloon is a highly regarded former state and federal prosecutor with over 20 years of experience prosecuting and defending cases in state and federal courts in various jurisdictions of the United States. His law enforcement experience includes working as a task force member with the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) and coordinator of the IRS Financial Crimes Tas Force.
His practice focuses on the intersection of criminal defense and healthcare law. He defends criminal investigations, civil false claims allegations, licensing and accreditation challenges and other governmental healthcare investigations. His practice spans federal and state courts as well as administrative proceedings. He serves many of his healthcare clients as their outside general counsel, advising their senior management and board of directors on compliance, risk assessment, employment law, contract negotiations, and partnership disputes.
Khalid is a board certified as a criminal law advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has been awarded the highest possible Martindale-Hubble peer review rating of AV Preeminent. He is a Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) and a member of the American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA).
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL), Life Member
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA), Member
- Martindale-Hubble peer review rating of AV Preeminent
- FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), Task Force Member
- IRS Financial Crimes Task Force, Coordinator
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified as a Criminal Law Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy